TEN THINGS EVERY CONTACT LENS WEARER SHOULD REMEMBER:
1) wash your hands before handling your lenses.
2) use fresh solution every time you store your lenses.
3) keep the tops on your solution bottles.
4) replace your lens case regularly.
5) if you haven't worn your lenses in the last week, soak them in fresh solution before you wear them.
6) use artificial tears when your lenses are feeling dry on your eyes.
7) remove your lenses straight away if your eyes are red, your vision has decreased and/or if your lenses are uncomfortable.
8) don't wear other people's lenses.
9) consult your optometrist if you have a contact lens problem.
10) eye infections are potentially sight-threatening. Adhering to points 1 to 9 will help prevent eye infections.
We stock most brands of contact lens storage and cleaning solutions, including Value Packs which are much cheaper than buying individual bottles and include free storage cases to replace yours regularly. We also stock a wide range of dry eye products and eyelid hygiene products.